Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTING DAY


The much awaited day is finally here. We've been so buried in media with this election that for the first time I'm really excited to see the results. Hobart and I got up at 6:30 this morning so we can get a head start in the voting lines. It actually wasn't too bad. We were in and out of there within a half hour. It was Hobart's first time voting so, I was a little nervous for him that he would get frustrated with the electronic machine, but it went pretty well.
We don't really consider ourselves very politically involved people. We do have opinions on certain issues but for the most part I would say that we're pretty neutral. I thought it was important this year to register my husband to vote. I explained to him how critical this election was and how important his vote would be.

Well, it's done and our votes are in. YAY!!

1 comment:

NONU6 said...

Lora!! I'm so glad I found you on here! I'm going to add you Leti and Sala. How are you? I love your Halloween post. Well, we always say it, but with the holiday just around the corner, we really need to hook up. Love you, say hi to Hobart for me.